Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. As a Visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about our Website.
You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
We collect your Personally Identifiable Information in the following ways:
Participation in Our Website
You can upload Member Content as part of using our Website. You should take great care in what you may upload so as not to infringe on your own privacy or that of others.
We don’t have a duty to review what you upload.
There may be online forms used on our Website. The information you enter into these online forms may contain Personally Identifiable Information.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
Our Website uses “Cookies” to identify the areas of our Website that you have visited. A Cookie is a small piece of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser.
We may also use a technology called, web beacons, to collect general information about your use of our Website and your use of special promotions or newsletters (“Web Beacons”). The information we collect from Web Beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people that open our emails. Web Beacons are not used to track your activity outside of our Website.
We do not link Non Personal Information from the Web Beacons to Personally Identifiable Information without your permission.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the Website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the Website to which you are headed when you leave our Website.
This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you to improve our Website. We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to provide our Website to you as well as to make improvements to it.
Our Advertising Partners
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Note that Colosseum Tickets has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Colosseum Tickets does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer to improve your experience. This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the site’s functionality.
- The IP address of the User,
- The time slot and time that the User remained on our website,
- The sections consulted on our website,
- The User’s preferences, such as the User’s chosen language to view our website.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
What type of cookies does this website use?
Accessing and /or navigating this website or interacting with our services implies you consent to the storage on the browser of your computer or mobile of technical, analytical and personalization cookies, which may be ours or from third parties.
The use of third-party cookies is subject to the Cookie policies of these third parties.
Therefore, we will not be responsible for the content or the veracity of the Cookies Policies of said third parties.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.